Litigation Results (with co-counsel)
- Obtained six-figure settlement for former Fortune 100 company employee victimized by race discrimination and retaliation
- Obtained six-figure settlement for former Fortune 500 company employee victimized by age discrimination and retaliation
- Obtained six-figure settlement for waitress who suffered sexual harassment through general manager at private club
- Obtained combined jury verdict for $950,000 and attorney fees against private employer and its President for victim of defamation and gender discrimination
- Obtained six-figure settlements for two female employees of federal financial concern which engaged in Family and Medical Leave Act retaliation and other unlawful conduct against them at behest of related union
- Negotiated and obtained combined multi-million dollars in profit-sharing payments for successive fiscal years for four members of management group of closely held business
- Negotiated severance arrangements for clients in manufacturing, financial services, professional services, real estate, retail, non-profits, health care providers, research and development, university academics and athletics, churches, private clubs, and other fields
- Negotiated written two-year employment contract with rolling annual renewal option for President of closely held business
Over the years, Gray has also addressed a variety of other employment law issues through both litigation and transactional legal services.
To arrange for a consultation about your employment law issues, call Gray at 216-579-0800.